Re: Hatikvah, Yerushalayim shel zahav, God Bless America, etc

Is this the latest facet of "too Jewish"?
Lorele

--
You can now hear Lori's new CD, Songs My Bubbe Should Have Taught Me; Vol.1:
Passover, at: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/lcahan Only $15 & postage. Email me for

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->