Klezmer Brunch tonic and other stuff

Klezmer Brunch returns on Sunday September 29th
with
David Krakauer's Klezmer Madness
and will continue every Sunday after that.
October's schedule will be announced next week.

The above is good news and in response to a previous post...Klezmer
Madness will also be playing at Vassar college on November 9th as part
of an evening of klezmer hosted by the music department..I am back from
Klezkanada which was a fantastic experience..the musicians were
extremely accessible and everything was exceptional....okay, the
cholent was a bit gummy.....but otherwise it was 4 days of live music,
talks and no television......everything was live....i returned with two
new cds...a pre release copy of susan watts and elaine hoffman watss
new cd..."I remember Klezmer" and a CD entitled galitzianer
harmonica...I am in the process of given the both of them repeated
listens....there was a great jam the last night with frank london,
hankus netsky, german gokdenshteyn, sruli dresdner and a host of other
all stars....and the klezcabaret went on to about 3 am...with lots of
great talent.....i could go on and on...but...suffice it to say....it
was a great four days for the whole family.....elliott