Re: Aleksandrovich's Chazzunes

Here is some information about the three CDs available from JMD (£13.50 each
= $20, no p&p!)

Three CDs of Misha Alexandrovich

1.The Tree of Life

Russia's most famous belcanto tenor was also a trained cantor, unknown in
the West because of his status as a Jew. Finally allowed to emigrate in
1971, he was called "one of Russia's best kept cultural secrets" by the New
York Times. You'll enjoy his unique voice.

Content List:
1. Ahavat Olma
2. Ki Keshimacha
3. Sefirat Haomer
4. AL Harishonim
5. Ki lekach Tov
6. Umnipnei Hatoeinu
7. Brich Shmei
8. Modim Anachnu
9. Uveyom Simhatkehm
10. Hatei Elokai Oznecha
11. Retze Vimenuchateinu

2. The Wunderkind - Recordings
1937 -1997
Sei Miei Sospiri
Ave Maria
Kaddisch
Uvchen Yehi Ratzon
Romanze des Nemorino
Aria of Wether
Aria of Eleazar
Aria of Prisoner
Glaub nicht mein kind
I remember a wonderful moment by Glinka
Forget all bygone loves and passions
Neapolitan tango
Trantella
O sole mio
Concert aria Mozart

3. Un dokh sing ikh!
Yiddish songs of a perished world by the great Misha Alexandrovich.

Noa Lachman
Jewish Music Distribution
e-mail: jmduk (at) hotmail(dot)com
Website: http://www.jmi.org.uk/jmd