-----Original Message-----
From: owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
[mailto:owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org]On Behalf Of Ari Davidow
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 5:31 PM
To: World music from a Jewish slant
Subject: Ashkenaz

I am quite blown away by the calibre of performers booked at the Ashkenaz
Festival in Toronto later this month. Is anyone besides Judy and I going?

http://www.ashkenazfestival.com

ari

Ari Davidow
ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
list owner, jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
the klezmer shack: http://www.klezmershack.com/