Re: A Life Apart

PLEASE, I ASK TO BE REMOVE FROM ALL YOUR SHAMASH  LIST

THANK YOU

>    re:"The new Bear Family 10 cd box set of jewish music  in Berlin.
>How much of it is music and how much of it is singing."    There's a track
>listing for Vorbei/Beyond Recall  at:
>http://www.bear-family.de/tabel1/neuheit/sep2001/beyond_recall_e.htm
>It's in German but I found if you put it through the  translator on
><http://www.google.com>www.google.com, it actually  gives comprehendible
>results.   Helen

ARTSTRA / EIFFEL DOG PUBLISHING         ARTSTRA / EIFFEL DOG PUBLISHING

36 Charlotte Street, Suite 1106         61, rue d'Hauteville
Toronto, ON Canada                              Paris 75010
M5V 3P7                                 France
T   (416) 593.5270                              T. (1) 48 24 44 42
E   sloijazz (at) ca(dot)inter(dot)net                  E   sloijazz (at)
ca(dot)inter(dot)net