RE: </vacation>

Dear Judy and Ari

Now at last all the pieces are together.  Let me add my congrats and also those
of JMI, to a
wonderful Jewish music marriage.  It seems so fitting that two people who do so
much to keep
the Jewish music community in touch with each other  (through Ari's list) and
up to date with
all the latest research and resources (on Judy's Jewish Music Web Centre)
should find such
community of purpose and be soul mates. Well done.

It was great to see you together in London at the Jewish Music Conference in
2000.  Hopefully
you can come to KlezFest in London in 2003.  The dates will be 6-10 July 2003,
with Ot Azoy!
(the Yiddish Crash Course) the week before and a really Yiddishe Shabbat
inbetween. (It seems
these weeks were so successful this year that there is great demand that JMI
repeat them next
year).

Geraldine and all at JMI

Geraldine Auerbach MBE
Jewish Music Institute, SOAS University of London
P O Box 232, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2NN
Tel 020 8909 2445   Fax 020 8909 1030
E-mail jewishmusic (at) jmi(dot)org(dot)uk
Website www.jmi.org.uk