Fw: Morenica

A friend from the Hanashir list is getting married, and wants a Ladino song
in the musical program.  I suggested Morenica - which I learned from some of
you who kindly sent me the lyrics a while back...  right now I can't seem to
find the lyrics on my computer...

If any of you have the lyrics (and possibly a source for the sheet music)
handy - can you please send them to  Josh Miller - his email listed below?

Thank you so much!

Shirona