[Fwd: Help requested in identifying a Jewish musical piece]

Khaverim,

Forwarded from a new friend who needs more help than I can render.  I get the
most interesting requests.  Be
warned:  it took me about 15 minutes to download a few seconds of music.

--
Alex Lubet, Ph. D.
Morse Alumni Distinguished Teaching Professor of Music