Re: Tonic, 6/30

Glad to hear Jordan's at Tonic and wish I could be there (i.e., at
once--will be at the always wonderful Old Songs folk festival in Altamont,
NY), but amused that he appended it to my message.  Will Marianne Faithfull
be there, Jordan?

Hope any letter cheers you lead will be ... appropriate for a Jewish family
audience ...

Cheers,

Robert