Re: East-West Ensemble

Isabelle, are you being modest in the tradition of pious Jewish women?
Are(n't) *you* the "Jewish-American singer" in this ensemble?

And if not, who is?  The only website I could turn up for this ensemble
doesn't list anyone fitting that description.

Does this group have any CDs out, do you know?  Any East Coast concerts
scheduled?

Thanks and good wishes as always,

Robert Cohen