Re: Silk Road Festival at the Smithsonian

Hi, I'm Roman Ajzen, I am in charge of SaveTheMusic.com

I saw your email regarding your upcoming event and new recording and I
want to invite you to take advantage of our 3 new promotional venues,
all free, to further promote them

1. To promote your event visit savethemusic.com/performers.html
It's that simple, it is free and you'll be promoting your event to our
more than 100,000 monthly visitors.

2. If you want us to review / post your recordings please send
us 2 copies to:

SaveTheMusic.com
5436 Harvest Run Dr.
San Diego, CA. 92130-4878
USA

and we will post our review prominently on the site.

3. Finally, if you would like us to promote and play your recordings in
our upcoming radio programs please reply to this email by confirming you
are authorizing us to play your music at no cost.

If we do not receive this authorization reply we will not play your
music in our programs.

Hope you take full advantage of all the free promotional venues we are
offering you today.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at
performers (at) savethemusic(dot)com,

Be well

Roman Ajzen