Re: Messianic music should not be classified as Jewish

Judy,

I fully agree with you that this type of music does not belong in the Jewish
category.  You will find the same thing with books at Amazon.  There are a
number of titles written by Messianic Jews or written from a Messianic
perspective listed under the category Jewish.

Just so you know how Amazon and most of these other internet shops
work---with Amazon, you (the author/producer) decide what category to place
your products under.  It is not a decision of Amazon.  So Mr. McConnell
obviously decided to place his recordings under this Jewish category.
Amazon does not check into any of this - we are at liberty to select
whatever categories we choose.  So, writing to Amazon will probably prove
fruitless.  But you are doing a good thing by pointing out the difference.

Judy :)

Judy Caplan Ginsburgh, Professional Singer
1999 Louisiana Professional Artist of the Year!
judy (at) jewishentertainment(dot)net
www.jewishentertainment.net/judy
Director: Jewish Entertainment Resources - We Help You Find Jewish Talent!
www.jewishentertainment.net
Conference Chair, CAJE 23: www.caje.org
"I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on
both hands. You need to be able to throw something back."