Re: Eavesdrop on Budowitz

Someonbe asked what UTC  is - it's what we used to call GMT - Greenwich
Mean Time.  It's the time zone to use when you need to give non-time
zone specific information, such as in short wave (international)
broadcasting, which is what Emap is a modern form of.

For those in North America, here's a few trasnlations to help you figure it
out.  And it's a great listen by the way, tho the high end of the clarinet
 seems to be aliasing to some stragnge harmonics due to the bandwidth, I thihnk.

Joshua Horowitz wrote:
> http://emap.fm
>
> Mon June 17 at 1:00 UTC and
Sun June 16 at 9:00 PM Eastern, 5:00 PM Pacific, 10:30 PM Newfoundland

> Wed June 19 at 9:00 UTC
Wed June 19 at 5:00 AM Eastern, 2:00 AM Pacific, 6:30 AM Newfoundland.

The utility of recording timers is self evident.

There seems to be an accordian joke at around 90 minutes into
the program.  I hear a string of meaningless to me German with the
word "akkordian" in it, and at the end of the sentance, everyone
laughs.

--
r l reid        ro (at) rreid(dot)net