Re: Eavesdrop on Budowitz

Click on the site link, susan, and you'll see that they have the time (in UTC)
listed on the top left.  You still have a few hours to catch the Saturday night
show.

--
Regards,

Lionel Mrocki

Visit <<http://www.klezmania.com.au>> for the latest information on
KLEZMANIA;  Performance dates, Sound files, Photos and more.

Visit <<http://members.optushome.com.au/amrocks/karenlionel.html>>
to see our family.