OT but... klez viruses: be very careful

----- Original Message -----
Having just been hit with the klez virus at the school I work in, I urge you
to develop a habit of NOT opening attachments unless you are expecting
them.........

Since two weeks, I got the klez virus at least 50 times!!!
Fortunately, my version of Norton recognizes klez and removes it automatically.
BUT...
Without a good updated anti-virus, the klez executes its program immediately as
it is downloaded, even if you don't open the attachment!
AFAIK, it's the first (or one of the very few) viruses able to do that.
So, update your anti-virus...
And of course, never open an attachment announcing a free anti-klez virus
program: it IS a virus !!!!!!!!
Be very careful!
Michal

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->