Re: Pre WWII Jewish Music

Shirona:

Another book on music between the wars is Isaschar Fater's book "Jewish
Musicians in Poland between the Two World Wars/Yidishe muzik in Poyln
tsvishn beyde velt-milhomes" published  in 1970 from the World Federation of
Polish Jewry. It is out in Yiddish and translated into Hebrew. It has some
excellent biographical materials and discusses the musical careers. There
are some songs and choruses.
I don't believe there is an English translation.

Judy

Eliott: Thanks for this title.
Judy