Re:Frygian autoharp

Russian minor (Frygish + Major notes) will usually have a chord sequence
such as:

D - Cm - D ( D - Eb - D can sound good on ending phrazes)

The middle part would have Gm - Cm  - D sequences.

So even if you do not have all the melody notes available on an autoharp, if
you have similar chords, go for it.

How about the Russian minor dulcimer? I have a 4 string tuning: Melody
string to Frygian, down 2 steps, the 2nd string stays in Mixolydian/Major
and the two drones as well. Between the two high strings, I can find all the
needed notes for a song like Sherele (Klezmer standard).

Mathmaker is not Frygian.