Re: Alberta dance weekend

Helen,

Any other weekend and I would have been there!!! I don't know if there are
any other Albertans on our list, but I would loved to have joined you!

I live in the Edmonton area - St.Albert, to be exact. But unfortunately, I
am busy this Friday night at a Symposium (non-musical) and Saturday is my
daughter's graduation celebration from Faculte St. Jean (University of
Alberta's French faculty) (Convocation follows in June).

Please let me know if you ever have anything else planned in this area and
call me if you are ever in town.

Karen Gall
klg8 (at) hotmail(dot)com