Alberta dance weekend

I know this is a long shot, but in the event any of you will be in the
Edmonton/Camrose Alberta, Canada area this upcoming weekend, we will be having
a folk dance event in Camrose starting Friday night and going through until
Saturday night.  During the Saturday am session, I'll be teaching some Yiddish
dances.  Contact me and I can give you further info.  This is my first time
leaving my little nest here in Calgary, to show these dances in other areas so
wish me luck!

Helen

Helen Winkler
winklerh (at) hotmail(dot)com