Re: Virus

The so-called "klez" virus will spoof e-mail addresses so that it looks like it
was sent by people you know. A couple of people on the list have written me
with questions about e-mail that appeared to come from friends on the list, or
from listings on the KlezmerShack.

At this time, no viruses should be getting through the list, but in all events,
any e-mail with an attachment from the list should be deleted without being
read.

The klezmershack redesign should prevent spammers (and viruses) from grabbing
e-mail addresses, but is still a couple of months off.

Do be careful out there!
ari