Latest reviews on the KlezmerShack

The most exciting reviews are the new Afro-Semitic Experience CD, a brand new
Tim Sparks, a wonderful Sephardic Cantorial album from Algeria, and a brand new
Mimi Rabson. I've listened to more klezmer than I have in ages! Turn to:

http://www.klezmershack.com/articles/davidow/2002_0415_notax.html

to read the article. The total list includes:

Amsterdam Klezmer Band / Limonchiki, 2001
Byrd/Chevan / This is the Afro-Semitic Experience, 2002
Alain Chekroun & Taouifik Bestandji / Chants des Synagogues du Maghreb, 2000
Klezmaniacs (MA) / Sveet like herring vit potatoes, 2001
Howard Leshaw / Bronx Volume II: Yiddish on the Edge, 2001
Mark Levy / Bin ikhmir a shnayderl (I'm a little Tailor), 1999
Roy Nathanson & Anthony Coleman / I could've been a drum, 1997
Rabson, Mimi / Music, 2002
Tim Sparks / At the Rebbe's Table, 2002
Yankele / L'Esprit du klezmer, 2001

Enjoy!