Re: Passover songs

FWIW, once again when I try to print out these reviews, they print out with
the right margins truncated.

This only seems to happen with print-outs on this list--maybe all of them
from the KlezmerShack.  Ari, is there a way of reconfiguring these reviews
so that won't happen?  Or does anyone else have any ideas (appropriate to
*very* beginning computer users!)?

I know I once posted the same thing re a KlezmerShack posting and Ari was,
apparently, alerted to it by my posting and able to correct it--though I may
have that wrong.

--Robert Cohen