  From: Ben Bazian
  To: World music from a Jewish slant
  Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2002 4:19 AM
  Subject: RE: Gefilte Fish

  I have never heard this song mentioned before.  My uncle came from Russia in
the late 70's and used to sing it to us all the time.  I would also be
interested in finding info on it.  Was real cute.  If I remember correctly I
believe it starts with "siz a meichel vos hot toizend tamin."

  Is this the same one?

  -Ben Bazian
  http://www.chazzan.org