  -----Original Message-----
  From: owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
[mailto:owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org]On Behalf Of Sylvie Braitman
  Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2002 3:24 AM
  To: World music from a Jewish slant
  Subject: Gefilte Fish

  Anybody knows the author and/or origin of a Yiddish song called Gefilte
Fish? My father used to love to sing it....At one point I even thought he
had written it! Until I heard it on a recent Russian/Yiddish recording, but
still couldn't figure out where it came from.

  Sylvie Braitman

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->