New Release: Italian Jewish Musical Traditions

Re: Sale price on "Italian Jewish Musical Traditions"

The response to this CD has been overwhelming, and though our initial order
was VERY large, I expect to run out of this title within the week.
We will keep taking CREDIT CARD orders for this title, and should we run out,
we will ship them as soon as we receive our next shipment which should be
within the next 2 weeks.

Please keep in mind, that the special sale price of $18.98, which includes
shipping within the US is valid for all CREDIT CARD orders taken through
March 25.

This is the most popular title we have had since 'Wedding Without A Bride' by
Budowitz!

New Release***On Sale**$18.98 Shipping included within the US***New Release

                                On Sale Through March 25

Thank You
Simon
Hatikvah Music