Rummaging through old LPs

I have come across two LPs and I am wondering if anyone on the list knows for
sure who the players are. The first is a Tikvah Records album from the 60s I
believe. Chassidic Wedding Dances credited to the Tikvah Chassidic Orchestra
it is number T-78. Songs on the record include ur'e vo-nim, v'enenu sireno,
lubavitcher tantz, chasidic nigun, rikud nigun, achake lo, hine ma tov, eshes
chayil, chardash, rebbins nigun, chassidic march and omar hashem l'yaakov. In
searching for this record the closest match i could come up with was Rudy
Teppel,
having released similar albums on Tikva, he is not credited anywhere on the
album. The second is an AAMCO label ALP 316, MAZELTOV- Wedding Songs of Our
People featuring the dukes of freilachland. I know the Epsteins recorded under
this name. I am wondering if this is a complete re-packaging of an Epsteins
album or someting else, like a compilation. Songs are Broigus Dance, Tantas
Bulgar, Freilach No. 1, Mazeltov sher, calla's freilach, volach no. 1, bubbas
freilach, azoy azoy, laybehdich, hora no. 3, moisheh's bulgar, yankeleh (Cerba).
The clarinet playing on this record is excedingly hot. Any info on session dates
and musicians is appreciated. ....elliott