New CD from David Krakauer

Hi!

David Krakauer is currently touring Europe with Klezmer Madness. At a
concert yesterday he announced that he made a new CD with Klezmer
Madness at his french label, Label Bleu, which has been released lately
or will be released soon (can't remember his words exactly). The title
of the new album is something like "12 Tribes", so I am not talking
about his CD "A new hot one".
 Yesterday he played a composition that is on the new album where he
mixed a bulgar with a 12-bar-blues. Very strange!
He also played a piece he composed a week after 9-11 that I quite
liked.

By the way, he also has a new homepage: www.davidkrakauer.com
But there are no news from his new CD yet.

Guenther