Lorele af di luft!

I'm pleased to tell you all that Phil Fink, of the Jewish radio show
Shalom America, will be playing my CD this Sunday during the March 3rd
show on WELW-1330AM, Cleveland, Ohio.  His show is on Sunday mornings
from 7 to 9 am.  If you are crazy enough to get up that early you can
tune in to the show on the web at:

http://www.welw.com/progamming/webcast.html

Phil wrote the following:

Dear Lorele,

It was a pleasure meeting you. I listened to the CD and It Is GREAT!
Very well produced and the music is fabulous/ Yes, you may quote me on
that..

--
Lori's new CD, Songs My Bubbe Should Have Taught Me; Vol.1: Passover, is
available! All Yiddish, all Passover! Great music, fun songs, famous musicians!