Re: LPs for sale

I have maybe two or three dozen LPs, most in very good or excellent if not
mint condition, which I'm prepared to sell (ah, pruning ...) for moerate
fees (not flea-market amounts--they're not flea-market records--but less
than you'd pay from out-of-print catalogs), with some discount for quantity
purchase.

Many--a plurality if not a majority--are cantorial:  Rosenblatt, Shlisky,
Sirota, Leib Glantz, Moshe Koussevitzky, David Kusevitsky, Zavvel Kwartin,
and others, plus some anthology recordings of a bunch of hazzanim each.
Most of these are Greater Recording Company and virtually untouched.

I also have some special commissioned services; two volumes (with the
booklet for all four) of IN ISRAEL TODAY; Melitzer, Moditz (BZS), and
Bostoner (and unattributed) chassidic niggunim; a copy of CHANTS D'ISRAEL,
with Bertha Kal and Emile Kacmann vocals and Leon Algazi conducting; Sidar
Belarsky; and some Israeli + Giora Feidman; plus a handful of classical,
jazz, and medieval and 20th-century American choral albums.

Will send a list in Word attachment, offlist, to anyone interested.

Sorry to take up others' space.

--Robert Cohen