Re: Lorele af di luft!

Thanks so much Sandra.  I'm glad you enjoyed it!  I hope to have many
more in the series.  The next one I'm planning is khanike, where I have
to weed out the songs still, then purim, then the Fall holidays, etc.  I
have enough material for a second peysakh album, so I hope I can get to
it eventually.

Lorele

--
Lori's new CD, Songs My Bubbe Should Have Taught Me; Vol.1: Passover, is
available! All Yiddish, all Passover! Great music, fun songs, famous musicians!
Only $15 & postage. Email me for more info.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->