new book Juedische Musiktraditionen

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joel Rubin" <rubin (at) rubin-ottens(dot)com>
To: "World music from a Jewish slant" <jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org>
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2001 7:13 PM
Subject: re: new book Juedische Musiktraditionen

Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 11:10:01 -0500
To: World music from a Jewish slant <jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org>
From: Joel Bresler <joel(dot)br (at) verizon(dot)net>

.

(3) El melekh joschew, aus der CD Hazanout, Chants Liturgiques Juifs (Inedit
8)
Maison Des Cultures Du Monde MCM 260005, Track 6 (3:20)
Moshe Nissan, Elie Balkyov, Avner Bahayov, Shlomo Cohen Arazi
Aufgenommen von Pierre Simonin beim Konzert im Juni 1986 unter der
kuenstlerischen Leitung von Yosef Ben Israel und der wissenschaftlichen
Beratung von Simha Arom.

Shalom Yoel'

    How are you, I hope that you are well and getting e-mail. You have
answered the above to a question about your new project. I was wandering if
you have the full recording of the concert in Paris (1986) I, also performed
there and I am interested to know if my part was also recorded and
published.

Be well and let me know when this project is finished.

Moussa Berlin