From: "Yakov Chodosh" <ync8 (at) softhome(dot)net>
To: "World music from a Jewish slant" <jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org>
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 2:38 PM
Subject: Re: Dave Tarras doina

On Mon, 04 Feb 2002 10:32:18 -0500, you wrote:

>"Rumenishe Doina", recorded in April 1927.  It's on Kurt Bjorling's
>"Early Dave Tarras/Shloimke Beckerman" tape.  I'm not sure if it's
>on a commercially available anthology.

speaking of k.bjorling... can anyone give me a phone or email for him? i
found an email on a web site of his band but it "bounced"...

thanks---
"y-dawg"
"We are giving the Internet audience what they want - an opportunity to
spend quality time with the world's sexiest athlete at an exotic
location." - Steve Fund, vice president of brand marketing, Terra Lycos.