Re: Josh Horowitz article (Modes)

I have the same problem with this wonderful piece by Josh that I've had with
a few other articles whose links have been posted here:  It is, apparently,
so configured that when I print it out, it cuts off lines well to the left
of the right-hand margin, so that every line in it is incomplete.

If this is beingl linked from the KlezmerShack, can it be reconfigured, Ari?
  If not, can anyone else (Lorele?) help or advise?

Thanks,

Robert Cohen