  From: Lori Cahan-Simon
  To: World music from a Jewish slant
  Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 2:55 PM
  Subject: Re: Josh Horowitz article (Modes)

  That's exactly what I would recommend.
  Lorele

  Eliezer Kaplan wrote:

I think this problem is web-wide. What I do when I run into it is paste thetext
that I want to print into Notepad or Word and print from there.
                   ek----- Original Message -----From: "Robert Cohen" <rlcm17
(at) hotmail(dot)com>To: "World music from a Jewish slant" <jewish-music (at)
shamash(dot)org>Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 7:23 PMSubject: Re: Josh
Horowitz article (Modes)
I have the same problem with this wonderful piece by Josh that I've had
with
a few other articles whose links have been posted here:  It is,
apparently,
so configured that when I print it out, it cuts off lines well to the leftof
the right-hand margin, so that every line in it is incomplete.If this is beingl
linked from the KlezmerShack, can it be reconfigured,
Ari?
  If not, can anyone else (Lorele?) help or advise?Thanks,Robert Cohen
For a fabulous article on the modes by our own Josh Horowitz, see thispage
which Ari put of Klezmer Shack from discussion on our list a coupleof years
ago:http://www.klezmershack.com/articles/horowitz/horowitz.klezmodes.htmlLorele
friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com
---------------------- jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->