Re: levites and music

Dear Lorele,

Well, the Levis will come out of the woodwork for this one. But yes, my
grandfather was a Levi and a Cantor, my father was a
violinist/conductor/music educator and was a Levi. I am a composer/arranger,
conductor, and record producer and am a Levi as well, I would guess.

Best wishes,
Steve

Steve Barnett
Composer/Arranger/Producer