Lorele's appearances

February 10th, Sunday -- The Workmen's Circle Klezmer Orchestra,
featuring Lori Cahan-Simon (dat's me!) on vocals, will be playing in the
Great Lakes Science Center lobby.
Two shows:  1pm and 3pm.
Don't miss the biggest klez orch in the world!

I'll be singing something and somewhere with somebody at Shaker Square
in Cleveland on Valentine's Day evening, February 14th.

February 24th, Sunday -- Erik Bendix will be leading an all day Yiddish
dance workshop, 9:30 am - 3:30 pm, at the Workmen's Circle building in
Cleveland, Ohio.  Only $5!!!  Call (216) 381-4515 to make your
reservation as space is limited.  All ages welcome.  Bring your
instrument and help us make live music to dance to.  I already know of a
violin, trombone or two, sax/clarinet that will be there.  Bring your
Kammen book, if you have one, and your dancing shoes!

Hope to see you there!
Lorele