Re: Lorele's appearances

A major misfortune!  Then again, people will have twice as many
klezmer/yiddish events to attend, and that is a good thing.  I hope both
are well attended.

By the way, please note that Steven's class goes on all during the
preceding week, as well, not just on that Sunday.

Is anyone on the list (besides the one I already know about) planning to
attend either one?

Lorele

Ari Davidow wrote:

>>February 24th, Sunday -- Erik Bendix will be leading an all day Yiddish
>>dance workshop, 9:30 am - 3:30 pm, at the Workmen's Circle building in
>>Cleveland, Ohio.  Only $5!!!  Call (216) 381-4515 to make your
>>reservation as space is limited.  All ages welcome.  Bring your
>>instrument and help us make live music to dance to.  I already know of a
>>violin, trombone or two, sax/clarinet that will be there.  Bring your
>>Kammen book, if you have one, and your dancing shoes!
>>

>Isn't that the same date that Steve Greenman is doing his lecture, and then
>his klezmer workshop performs? What unfair timing!
>
>ari
>
>Ari Davidow
>ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
>list owner, jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
>the klezmer shack: http://www.klezmershack.com/

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->