Klezmania gigs down under

Hi folks,

For those of you (or your friends) planning trips to Melbourne,
Australia, here is the latest on Klezmania's upcoming
performances.

More details and links available though our website (see the sig.
below)

February
Saturday 16th   GLOBAL SOUNDS AT SUNSET
Sidney Myer Amphitheatre at the Melbourne Museum
Klezmania and Petrunka (Bulgarian Women's Choir) perform twice in
one night presented by Peter Clarke from 774 ABC Melbourne
4:00pm show includes admission to Melb. Museum
6:30pm show (no admission to museum)
Outdoor venue with some shelter available for wet weather
Food and wine available
Bookings and enquiries Ph: 13 11 02

March
Saturday 2nd   EYTON ON THE YARRA
7.30pm  Double Bill - Klezmania and Coco's Lunch
This lovely winery and restaurant boasts it's own "Mini Myer
Music Bowl" in the picturesque rolling hills of the Yarra Valley
(about 75 mins from central Melbourne)
They have a delicous lunch menu (but not dinner).
What's better? The wine, the view, the food or the music? You be
the judge.
Tickets $25/$20 (conc)
Enquiries: Call (03) 5962 2119 within Melbourne and Yarra Valley
or: 1800 622 726 for regional Victoria.

Sunday 17th   BRUNSWICK MUSIC FESTIVAL
Brunswick Town Hall cnr Sydney Road and Dawson Street Brunswick
Come for an evening where Klezmania and Monsieur Camembert feed
you a sumptuous musical feast
Many great local and international acts in this understated
municipal festival
Enquiries: 03 9387 3376

April
Sunday 28th GLEN EIRA ARTS COMPLEX
2:30pm Caulfield Town Hall
Cnr Hawthorn & Glen Eira Roads Caulfield
This will be our fifth annual performance at Glen Eira. A
pleasure to perform here. Advanced purchase of tickets is
advisable if you aren't able to arrive a little early.

Enq: Peter Regan (03) 9524 3333

--
Regards,

Lionel Mrocki

Visit <<http://www.klezmania.com.au>> for the latest information
on
KLEZMANIA;  Performance dates, Sound files, Photos and more.