RE: new CD release: "Little Blackbird" - Sandra Layman, violin

Dear List

As I cant get an email through to Sandra Layman at the addresses given
below, allow me to contact her via this list.

Dear Sandra
I would like to have a review copy of the CD for our Jewish Music Institute
newsletter which will then go into the library here. Also please send an
additional sample for Jewish Music Distribution, and Noa will consider how
it may be best to distribute it in the UK.

Please send both to JMI c/o P O Box 232, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2NN  (unless
JMD has already made other arrangements with you)

(the same can go for any other list members that would like to send us
review copies of their CDs)

Geraldine

Geraldine Auerbach MBE
Director, Jewish Music Institute
The School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London
Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square, London WC1H 0XG
Tel +44 (0)20 7898 4308   Fax +44 (0)20 7898 4309
E-mail jewishmusic (at) jmi(dot)org(dot)uk
Website www.jmi.org.uk