Re: new CD release: "Little Blackbird" - Sandra Layman, violin

This is an extraordinary album. We've been listening to it non-stop
since it arrived a couple of days ago. I woke up to it this morning!

Sandra's violin is awesome, and the variety and the selections,
and the accompanying bands are great.

Definitely perfect solstice cheer!

ari