  From: Lori Cahan-Simon
  To: World music from a Jewish slant
  Sent: Friday, December 14, 2001 6:05 PM
  Subject: Re: Klezmer jam in CT

  Gosh, I sure hope you can make it, Dick.
  love,
  Lorele
  ;-)
  Dick Rosenberg wrote:

    Hi Willa, How are you? (I am unemployed but hopefully that will change
soon). Happy Chanukah. I am still up in the air about whether I can make the
schlep on Sunday. Part of it will have to do with whether my daughter, who is
at Wesleyan, can take time out from finals to have dinner with me. But, to be
on the safe side, can you email directions to your house. Assume I will be in
Middletown. Do you have to know in advance I am coming or can I just show up
with clarinet and $5 in hand? Mit frayndshaft, Dick Rosenberg