  From: Willadance (at) aol(dot)com
  To: World music from a Jewish slant
  Cc: ricks3 (at) optonline(dot)net
  Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2001 7:04 PM
  Subject: Klezmer jam in CT

  Klezmer Music Jam
  sponsored by
  Cafe Ami
  Sunday, December 16
  10:30 am

  Bagel Brunch and make your own music session

  Jam Facilitator - Margot Leverett

  Bring your instruments, singing voices, sheet music, music stands and
appetite!

  joinus!!!

  Cafe Ami
  at the home of Willa and Marc Horowitz
  130Mount Sanford Road, Hamden, CT (15 minutes South of Kol Ami)

  $5.00 chip-in fee

  Call: Willa Horowitz at 203-248-0291   or    email: cafeamicheshire (at)
aol(dot)com
  (203-272-1006 - Kol Ami message machine)
  for info and directions and advance sign up
  Bring armless folding chairs if you can!

  Concert of Klezmer Music and Dance
  follows the jam featuring the

  Margot Leverett Klezmer Band
  2:00pm
  $5.00 General Admission    $4.00 Seniors and Children under 12
  Thornton Wilder Hall in the Miller Library Complex,
  2901 Dixwell Avenue, Hamden
  Tickets sold at the door only
  For additional information call the Hamden Arts Commission at 203-287-2546

  Willa Horowitz

  Leader and teacher of Israeli, Jewish and International folk dance

  130 Mount Sanford Road
  Hamden, CT 06518
  203-248-0291

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->