Re: Isaac Levy Double CD from Israel

In a message dated 12/6/1 7:03:45 PM, joel(dot)br (at) verizon(dot)net writes:

<<
As anyone seen/heard "El Kante de una Vida", 2-CD set from the Autoridad
Nasionala del Ladino? BP 2310, Jerusalem 91022?

I saw it reviewed in French; my understanding is tentative to say the
least, but I gather it's recordings with him as artist, as well as his wife
Kohava and daughter Yasmin. Extensive book (in Hebrew and Ladino) by
Matilda Koen Serano.

I would also appreciate a source if anyone can advise one.

Hey Joel!

Whatsa matta you??????? I got it!  Just got it in yesterday. It's a 2 CD set
of Ladino songs CD #1 is in Ladino, Cd#2 in Hebrew.

You want I should send it maybe???
Simon