Re: klezmer en buenos aires--another great album

I just clicked on their website, which matches up aesthetically with their
sound... both of which are reminiscent of Brave Old World's "Royte
Pomerantsn" CD -- judging from the site's 3 soundfiles (especially the
first 2).  Ari, are these from the "Shtil" album you just wrote about, or
from earlier work?

BTW, I found the Spanish version of the website much easier to understand
than the English version :-)