Re: need lyrics: Sod HaMazalot (Avihu Medina)

In a book in the library (Menagen ve-shar, compiled by Yigal Tav-el) these
are the lyrics except for the third line where the last word is
"Ha-muzika"
and not "Ha-ahava"

Ryna Kedar
Head, Acquisitions & Cataloging Division
The Felicja Blumental Music Center & Library
Tel-Aviv, Israel