Shnirele Perele changes

hi, while I appreciate the spirit of the change, aside from other issues
it doesn't really make logical sense. The words as they are are not
exclusive - they don't say ONLY Jews will live there! So adding any one
group seems to me to be insufficient - i.e. if one adds "Palestinians",
one should add Christians, and maybe specify Armenians, and perhaps add
a few Buddhists, Hindus, confirmed atheists, and so on - come to think
of it, maybe just write a new song? Judith