Re: MAX in Munich

In a message dated 10/30/2001 7:26:52 PM Central Standard Time,
apikoyros (at) juno(dot)com writes:

> It's no reflection on the Maxwell Street Klezmer Band, (a gig is a gig) but
> I am struck by the fact that the concert hall where they are performing is
> named in honor of Carl Orff.

Thanks for the non-reflection!  I assume you meant to say "Have a nice show!"

I hold to the opinion that having a klezmer music revival in Germany is
already a great triumph for the Jewish spirit.  My only regret is that we're
playing in Carl Orff Hall and not in the Nuremberg Stadium.

Lori

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->