Celebrate Jewish Love Song

Dear List Members,

We will be shipping copies of "Celebrate Kids" our most recent release next
week and since I  had a few hours of spare time,  I thought I'd put the final
push on Celebrate Jewish Love Songs.

We are looking for songs that can be used at weddings and other "love type"
functions. Orginal stuff would be great, out of the box wonderful and
romantic stuff the best!

I would like to have the release ready by February of next year and therefore
would need to have all submissions in by the end of November.

If you have not sent in material please do at your earliest convenience to:

Craig 'n Co.
PO Box 6061-115
Sherman Oaks CA 91423

For those of you not familiar with the series you can visit our website at
www.celebrateseries.com

Visit us online at
www.craignco.com