Mikveh in Toronto

Just in from an exhilirating concert, I can't help myself but to share some
of the joy this inspiring group brought us on their first Canadian
performance. With their collection of seldom heard songs,  humour and warmth
and unquestionable musicianship, they had us dancing in the isles, loving
them.    Adrianne Cooper was as good as ever, and a great treat was the
fantastic Philadelphia trumpeter Susan Sandler, who brought in some extra
comic relief, and very glittery Cinderella slippers! - as well as the
unexpected pleasure of hearing her sing a most wonderful song her
grandfather wrote for her mom. (The clarinetist/saxophonist Margot Leverett
from their CD wasn't there.)      I think others have said this before on
this list, but if you do get a chance to hear Mikveh play, don't miss it!
Lenka
www.lenkalichtenberg.com