Re: early 78's on tape or cd

Dear Yacov,

For old "78's on CD", check out the Klezmer section on our web site at:

http://www.hatikvahmusic.com/klezmer1.html

We probably have the largest selection of "old" Klezmer available.

I would definitely recommend "Yikhes" a great compilation of the early great
Klezmer musicians. It has been cleaned up very well, and the enclosed booklet
is full of information on the music and the artist. It was produced in
Germany by Joel Rubin. You can view it at:
http://www.hatikvahmusic.com/cgi-bin/details.pl?key=90

We also have such artists as Dave Tarras, The Epstein Brothers, Abe Schwartz,
Naftule Brandwein, Harry Kandel, and many many more.

If I can be of any help to you, just give me a call.
Happy Hunting,
Simon
Hatikvah Muisc
323) 655-7083